Why Hill’s Science Plan Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Medium Dry Dog Food?
All dogs are different, but some may suffer from genetic and environmental sensitivities that affect how they digest their food. This in turn can lead to a digestive upset, sensitive skin and dull coat. Hill’s Science Plan Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin for medium size dogs offers relief from stomach problems and supports digestibility and high nutrient absorption. It also nourishes the skin and promotes a healthy, shiny coat.
Which breeds will benefit most from this food?
The medium-sized breeds that will benefit from Hill’s Science Plan Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Medium Dry Dog Food include those breeds in the 11 – 25 kg weight range that have stomach and skin sensitivities.
What are the nutrients in Hill’s Science Plan Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Medium Dry Dog Food?
Hill’s makes its complete pet foods with the exact balance of 50 nutrients to meet the specific needs of your dog, based on their life stage, lifestyle, size or special needs.
- Protein for muscle and organ support
- High-quality ingredients for delicious taste and healthy digestion
- Minerals for strong bones and teeth
- Vitamins and antioxidants for a strong immune system
- Vitamin E & omega-6 for skin nourishment
- Prebiotic fibre to fuel beneficial gut bacteria and support a balanced microbiome
Check the ingredients tab for the complete list of ingredients in this Hill’s Science Plan food.
Ask your vet about
- recommended daily feeding amounts
- recommended feeding intervals
- recommended nutritional supplements for your dog’s specific age and condition
- recommended age at which to introduce your adult dog to mature adult dog food
Hill's Science Plan
- Digestion, balanced & complete nutrition
- Vitamin E & other nutrients for healthy skin & glossy coat
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Daily Feeding Guide
Body weight (kg) – Dry (grams)
2.5 – 60
5 – 100
7.5 – 135
10 – 170
20 – 285
30 – 385
40 – 480
50 – 565
60 + 11 per kg
Brewers’ rice, maize, chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, dried whole egg, digest, animal fat, dried beet pulp, vegetable oil, minerals, flaxseed.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 84.0mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.3mg, 3b405 (Copper) 8.3mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 8.7mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 174mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg; with natural antioxidant.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 22.5%, Fat content 14.2%, Crude fibre 1.3%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.6%, Crude ash 5.0%, Calcium 0.82%, Phosphorus 0.59%, Sodium 0.27%, Potassium 0.68%, Magnesium 0.07%; per kg: Vitamin A 7,723IU, Vitamin D3 657IU, Vitamin E 550mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.