An extremely beautiful aquarium plant circled by light-green and finely branched leaves from South-East Asia. In the right growing conditions with added CO2 and a nutritious bottom this plant grows fast and can become 25-50 cm long and each stem up to 15 cm wide. In good light it forms horizontal side shoots and becomes attractive and bushy. Most decorative when several stems are planted in a small group. In open aquariums it sometimes sends shoots above the water surface, forming small blue flowers.
- Remove the label
- Remove the rock wool together with the plant from the net pot
- Remove the rock wool from the root system , take care not to break or tear the larger roots while doing this
- Plant the stems using tweezers into the substrate
Transitioning process – emersed to submersed growth in your aquarium
- Provide good water conditions for your plants
- Dose a respectable aquatic fertilizer for your plants , follow the instructions from the manufacturer
- Provide the correct lighting spectrum , based on the plants needs
- Prune dead leaves and stems constantly
- A Co2 system is a good addition into your aquarium for the plants to flourish
- Conduct 20-30% water changed once a week to ensure good water conditions
- Patience is key for the transition to take place
In a few days, after placing your plants in the aquarium you will notice some of the leaves start to melt and fall away.
This means the transition process has started. Please note the plants might look DEAD, but they are fully alive, so do not panic. After a few days you will notice new growth will appear and the plant will fully change its form into submersed growth. Continuous trimming and fertilization is needed for the plants to thrive in your aquarium. All plants have specific needs but if you follow the general instructions on our labels the plant will transition well and will eventually succeed and prosper in your aquarium.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.