Treats: Fin, Tail & Mouth Rot and Ulcers
When To Use:
- When fish show symptoms of a bacterial infection, or as a quarantine solution before adding new fish.
- Acriflavin can be used in conjunction with Ulcer Swab and Propolis Wound Seal for the treatment of ulcers and other open wounds.
- Suitable for koi only.
- Test your water quality using NT Labs Pondlab Test Kits.
- Mix the appropriate dosage in a clean bucket of pond water, pour evenly over the surface of the pond and leave for 7 days. Switch off UV filtration until the colour has gone from the water. Aerate the pond well during treatment.
- If you feel a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis using the Diagnosis Tool on our website; a different medication may be more suitable. Allow 7 days after medicating and perform a partial water change before re-treating or treating with a different medication.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action in the unlikely event of a bad reaction.
- Do not use at water temperatures above 30°C.
- Do not use in hot, humid or thundery weather.
- Do not mix medications.
View NT Labs medicinal treatment rules
Active Ingredients: Acriflavine neutral 80 mg/100ml
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.