Treats Skin and Gill Flukes
When to Use:
- When fish show signs of a fluke infestation, including flicking, gasping, excessive mucus or lethargy, preferably after confirmation of your diagnosis by microscopy.
- Flukasol is an easy-to-use, liquid suspension of flubendazole, which targets skin and gill flukes.
- Test your water quality using NT Labs Pondlab Test Kits.
- Shake the bottle well before use. Mix the appropriate dosage in a clean bucket of pond water, pour evenly over the surface of the pond and leave for 7 days. Switch off UV filtration for 7 days from adding the medication. Aerate the pond well during treatment.
- If you feel a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully using microscopic examination and the Diagnosis Tool on our website; a different medication may be more suitable. Allow 7 days after medicating and perform a partial water change before re-treating or treating with another medication.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action in the unlikely event of a bad reaction.
- Do not use at water temperatures above 30°C.
- Do not use in hot, humid or thundery weather.
- Do not mix medications.
View NT Labs Medical Treatment Rules
Active Ingredients: Flubendazole 727.4mg/100ml
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.