The Koi Care Paramedic Kit has been developed to treat cuts, abrasions or ulcers on the exterior body surface of Koi carp, and all other types of fish in all types of pond. It contains six separate components:
- 1 x 10 ml Koi Calm, a sedative to make the fish easier to handle.
- 1 x 30 ml Ulcer Swab, to clean and disinfect damaged skin.
- 1 x 30 ml Propolis Wound Seal, an antiseptic sealant.
- 1 x pair of gloves.
- 10 x cotton swabs
- 1 x Instruction leaflet
- Ensure you have the appropriate equipment ready before catching the injured fish. This should include a container large enough to hold the fish during treatment.
- Follow the instruction on the leaflet provided.
- Treat the pond with Koi Care Acriflavin after using this kit to reduce the numbers of pathogenic bacteria and to reduce the likelihood of re-infection of the wounds.
- Feed your fish NT Labs Medikoi Health and Medikoi Probiotic to aid their recovery by providing vital nourishment and high-quality nutrition.
- Test your water quality regularly using NT Labs Test Kits.
- Do not use in hot, humid, thundery weather.
- Do not leave fish unattended during treatment.
Active Ingredients: Rectified Oil of Cloves, Bee propolis 25% w/v
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.