Aiptasia are polyp-like creatures found in marine aquariums usually introduced with corals or live rock. They can harm corals by outcompeting them for space and food as well as looking unsightly. Anti-Aiptasia is a contact solution to these unwanted organisms.
Anti-Aiptasia will also work on the closely related Majano anemones. Anti-Aiptasia is pesticide-free and does not adversely affect water quality.
How to use?
- Check water quality using NT Labs Marine Lab test kits before use.
- NT Labs SuperCarb and Phopshate Remover can be left in place during use.
- Keep skimmers and UV filtration switched on if present.
- Shake bottle briefly until Anti-Aiptasia becomes cloudy.
- Assemble tip and syringe, and fill syringe with Anti-Aiptasia.
- Place tip near Aiptasia and slowly depress plunger - the aiptasia will normally withdraw once treated.
DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO CORALS.
Killing many Aiptasia in one treatment may adversely affect water quality - monitor Ammonia using NT Labs Marine Lab Ammonia test throughout and after use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.