Zetlight E200S is a universal LED lamp for use as refugium lighting. By using different-colored LEDs with appropriate colors, the lamp contributes to the rapid growth of macroalgae in the marine environment. It has smooth regulation between the emission efficiency of individual colors, adapting to the cultivation of a particular type of algae.
Growing algae in the refugium can help cope and combat the problem of nutrients in the reef tank, such as phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. The reduction of nuisance NO2, NO3 and PO4 takes place in a completely natural way, taking care of the chemical composition of the water and the overall condition of the tank.
One of the most important keys to creating a successful refugium is the right light, the intensity and color of which depends on the type of macroalgae grown. It should be remembered that different species of algae have different nutritional needs, and for aquarists – they reduce different harmful compounds. The Zetlight E200 lamp allows you to grow almost any species of algae by adjusting the degree of lighting and a wide range of colors.
Control over the lamp is done using the HORIZON platform, thanks to which you can easily and wirelessly determine the operation of the device including all relevant parameters.
Using the Horizon application or home router, you can control the E200 LED light via your smartphone.
You can control the light by programming multiple modes throughout the day with variable brightness and light color. This means that you can program, e.g. light mode (color, intensity) for red algae at a given time of day and light mode for another species of algae at a different time of day. You can also program only one mode for the whole day or several modes for several types of algae in one day. Horizon has several pre-programmed light characteristics settings for selected algae species. The Horizon application allows access to cloud technology, which can communicate with the lighting from anywhere where there is an internet connection.
The lamp is adapted to work in rooms with high humidity, it is also resistant to drops falling from different sides – it has IP64 water resistance class – thanks to which it can be easily installed in a cabinet with a sump.
– 14x White 3800K – 4200K
– 14x Blue 455 – 460nm
– 28x Cerise 620-625nm
– 28x Crimson 660-670nm
– Dimensions: 21.8 x 15.3 x 1.85 cm
– Total number of lumens: 800 LM
– Total power consumption: 20W
– Recommended tank size min: 60 x 60cm; max 120 x 84 cm.
The set includes a bent arm adapted for mounting on the edge of the tank.
The lamp does not need additional signal receivers to communicate with the horizon system.
The HORIZON system is a modern look at controlling devices that support a marine aquarium. This control was usually carried out with the help of controllers in various forms, remote controls, control panels etc. Most of these control devices are troublesome to use, additionally they generate higher purchase costs, and even often cause equipment failure or prevent proper calibration of the work efficiency of individual elements . All these troubles were solved using one HORIZON application.
HORIZON is a sensational platform that supports the system of aquarium devices wirelessly. The platform is compatible with Android and iOS and allows you to control all devices used in marine aquarium, among others: LED lamps, circulation pumps, circulation pumps, protein skimmers and algae lamps from the Horizon series. All devices can now be controlled “from the couch” enjoying the beauty of the tank.
The Horizon application, in addition to the possibility of precise control of individual devices, has programmed setting options for various biotypes, e.g. the Red Sea, Arabian Sea, Coral Sea etc. and even the Baltic Sea.
Horizon gives the ability to control the following devices in individual modes:
– LED lamp: programming brightness, operating time, weather mode, moon phase, acclimatization, sleep mode, demonstration mode.
– Inverter: five operating modes: FLOW, WAVE, STROM, CUSTOM, SMART. It allows interaction with the inverter, group mode, synchronization or asynchronization (in asynchronization mode the order of operation of different groups of inverters can be set the opposite).
– Skimmer: capacity control
– Circulation pump: Flow control, wave function, day and night mode options
– LED algae lamp: dimming, time setting, light color control according to the needs of cultured algae.
– Calculator: tank calculator, sump calculator and glass thickness calculator work together to help create the best aquarium environment.
– Encyclopedia: A database of information on nature and methods for the care of sea creatures such as sea fish, corals and seaweeds. Huge information helps you to have more knowledge about your aquarium.
– A set of settings from specific marine biotypes transferred to the settings of individual devices in the form of settings, e.g. Coral, Red Sea, etc.
Examples of using the advantages of the Horizon system:
– control from the “couch” or completely wireless (WiFi) operation.
– easy and fast feeding of fish and corals – you will quickly turn off the skimmer, circulation pump and circulators while feeding. One after the other, individual devices can be switched on in the following order: circulator, circulation pump, skimmer to maximize the use of food without exposing the decay of overdue contaminants.
– efficient administration of supplements – you quickly turn off the skimmer for the duration of supplementation to reduce loss of supplements.
– you will quickly introduce environmental changes – circulators have unlimited possibilities and in addition you can combine their work with LED lamps.
– set your biotype – the application will program the performance of devices to reflect the marine biotype of your choice. e.g. Coral Sea.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.