The heater boasts the ONE TOUCH system for intuitive temperature adjustment, a ceramic heat sink, and an embedded electronic thermometer. Each specimen undergoes computer-assisted testing at AQUAEL’s laboratory.
Since the thermostat is fully electronically controlled, these heaters, unlike other commercially available products, do not have any mechanical contacts or other wear-prone moveable parts. This guarantees a long, failure-free service life for maintaining optimal thermal conditions in the tank. The PLATINIUM HEATER line includes 8 models, with power ranging from 25 to 300 W.
- a wide-range, high-precision electronic thermostat (+/- 0.4 °C)
- the thermostat is fully electronically controlled, which means that there are no failure-prone mechanical parts
- indication of the current temperature of water in the tank
- easily readable indication of the set temperature
- each specimen undergoes computer-assisted testing and calibration at AQUAEL’s laboratory to ensure precision and safety of operation
Check the table below to see which model is best for your setup:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.