The use of Chemi-clean not only as a problem solver when red slime is present, but as a regular maintenance procedure will help keep your water crystal clear and your tank free of unwanted cynobacteria.
For best results, turn off UV sterilizer or Ozonizer and Protein Skimmer. Remove Chemi-Pure or Carbon Filtration for 24 hours following each treatment.
It is advisable to do at least a 20% water change after full treatment.
You must use an air stone when using Chemi-Clean. Place airstone in the aquarium prior to and during treatment.
- Removes disease causing red cyanobacteria (red slime) from live coral.
- Removes red slime, black, blue-green and bubble producing algae.
- Oxidizes trapped organic sludge and sediment.
- Clarifies aquarium water to crystal clear.
- Promotes ideal enzyme balance.
- Contains no phosphates, algaecides or erythromycin succinate.
- Safe for reef tanks, all invertebrates, desirable macro algaes, nitrifying bacteria and fish.
- Treats up to 300 Gallons.
Instructions for Use:
- Use one level scoop (included) per 10 gallons
- Place airstone in the aquarium prior to and during treatment
- Turn off protein skimmer, UV sterilizer and/or ozonizer prior to use
- Remove Chemi-Pure or carbon filtration for 24 hours following each treatment
- Do at least a 20% water change after full treatment
- Repeat treatment after 48 hours, if necessary
- For best results, use monthly
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.