Hikari®, the originator of disc type diets, brings you another option packed with nutrition to help your community fish live a long and health-filled life while looking their best. Scientifically developed to offer a nutrient package that offers ready acceptance while saving you money if you are a flake food user now. Specifically developed for use with all types of tropical fish from larger neon tetras to the largest angels. Accept no substitutes, request a diet for your community tank from the unquestioned quality leaders worldwide, Hikari®!
Scientifically Formulated To Make Flakes Obsolete
- Contains high grade marine and vegetable proteins along with garlic to promote ready acceptance
- Offers superior nutrient utilization and unequaled growth rates
- A pure-cultured spirulina and astaxanthin mix developed to promote vivid colors not common with competitive products
- The outstanding flavor allows an easy transition from other forms of food while providing the nutrition most tropical fish require to live a long and health-filled life
- Good for use with marine fish too
A Pellet Designed With A Purpose
- Unlike flakes, this product allows you to visually see what's being eaten, reducing chances of overfeeding and potential water quality issues that may result, all while keeping your overall feeding cost low
- The slowing sinking pellet allows fish at all levels of the aquarium ready access to the nutrition
- A rapidly softening disc that makes it easy for fish of all sizes to easily bite off their desired amount
- It won't cloud your aquarium when used as directed
Feed two (2) or three (3) times daily the amount your fish will completely consume within about a minute. Always avoid over-feeding and remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues that can impact the health of your aquatic environment.
Ideal for all small & medium sized tropical fish especially tetras, livebearers, African or smaller American cichlids and catfish.
Note: Hikari® Tropical Micro Wafers® contain higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Fish meal, krill meal, wheat flour, flaked corn, brewers dried yeast, cuttlefish meal, wheat germ meal, spirulina, wheat gluten meal, fish oil, dried seaweed meal, hydrolyzed vegetable sucrose polyesters, clam extract, DL-methionine, garlic, lecithin, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, P-aminobenzoic acid, disodium phosphate, salt, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 02-49D
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 44.0%||min. 8.0%||max. 2.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 13.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.0%||min. 15,000 IU/kg||min. 2,300 IU/kg||min. 980 IU/kg||min. 340 mg/kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.